Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter
Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology is adopted in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology.
The Pulse Oximeter can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger.
Suitable for being used in family care, hospital, oxygen therapy, community healthcare, sports medicine, etc.
- Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module
- Small in volume, light in weight and convenient to carry
- Simple operation and low power consumption
- SpO2 and Pulse Rate display
- Pulse rate waveform and bar graph display
- Adjustable screen brightness, configurable display
- Low power consumption. Battery voltage low indicator.