INDICAID COVID Rapid Antigen Test Kits – Box of 25 Tests
- For use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics (IVD), unless it is terminated or revoked by the FDA (after which the test may no longer be used)
- CLIA number is required from all Purchasers of the tests
The INDICAID™ COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test (FDA EUA) is a lateral flow immunoassay designed for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens in direct nasal swab samples.
Quick: With INDICAID™, users can expect quick results in just 20 minutes.
Easy: User-friendly testing. No additional equipment or training is required.
Simple Sampling: INDICAID™ comes with intuitive vials to obtain self-collected shallow nasal samples.
Bulk Testing: Our rapid COVID-19 test offers bulk sample collection and testing, great for high volume screening.
The INDICAID™ COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test Rapid detects antigens from SARS-CoV-2 virus and can be used for COVID-19 screening during active infection
- The INDICAID COVID-19 Antigen Test is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-coV-2 in direct anterior nasal swab specimens from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19.
- Along with other public health measures such as mask wearing, hand hygiene, and vaccination, rapid testing is an important layer of protection against COVID-19. It can be used as a screening tool to help protect workers, families and communities while helping keep workplaces safe and the economy running. Rapid tests can be done easily and safely at work to help identify people who may be infected with COVID-19, but have no symptoms. Individuals can get results in as little as 15 minutes.
- For use with direct anterior nasal and nasopharyngeal swab specimens, non-invasive test procedures
- Rapid results within 20 minutes
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- PPA: 84%
- NPA: 97%
- Expiration Date: If you receive a box that has an expiration date that has past, please do not be concerned. The state department has granted an extended expiration life by 12 months from the expiration date printed on the back of the box for these tests.