ProMed COVID-19 IgM/IgG Antibody Rapid Test Kit
• Early diagnosis and screening of 2019-nCoV invention for CDC or outpatient and emergency in hospitals
• Rapid screening of primary healthcare institutions
• Screening for resumption of work in public institutions
• Screeening for students back to school
• Tests for both IgM and IgG for improved diagnostics
• Sample types: Finger-prick blood, Whole blood, Serum, Plasma
Disclaimer: This test is only provided for use in laboratories or by healthcare workers at the point-of-care. Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus. Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals. Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status. Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E. Not for the screening of donated blood. The ProMed COVID-19 IgM/IgG Antibody Rapid Test Kit is currently under Section IV.D of the FDA’s Policy for Coronavirus Disease-2019 Tests. EUA approval through Pathway C of the FDA.